Business Analytics for Healthcare
Healthcare organizations worldwide trust IBM Business Analytics software to help them drive operational efficiencies and reduce costs, improve the quality of care they deliver and support innovative clinical research. Healthcare organizations use IBM Cognos performance management and SPSS predictive analytics software solutions to:
- Improve operational process efficiency and drive cost reduction through enterprise planning, forecasting, and budgeting; service line analysis; and revenue cycle optimization.
- Provide actionable insight (event driven, exception based, consolidated) to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Improve quality, safety, risk and outcomes through monitoring of key performance indicators aligned to operational objectives and metrics.
- Promote market competitiveness through referral analysis, transparency reporting and patient/consumer/member satisfaction monitoring.
- Leverage their investments in legacy financial and clinical transactional systems.
IBM Business Analytics software delivers complete, consistent and accurate information that healthcare organizations trust to improve performance. A comprehensive portfolio of business intelligence (BI), advanced analytics, financial performance and strategy management and analytic applications provide healthcare executives with clear, immediate and actionable insights into current performance and the ability to predict future outcomes.